We currently have 2 vacancies at our UK offices based in Gloucester:
1. Commercial Executive
The company’s global presence and product portfolio has developed significantly over recent years and we are looking for an experienced professional to join our commercial team for the UK wholesale and distribution business.
The role will involve supporting our commercial team for the UK wholesale and distribution business, in the sourcing & supply of our products both within the UK and abroad, and will therefore require experience relevant to the following areas:
- Handling customer commercial enquiries and providing quotations
- Assisting in stock management procedures
- Performing customer validation activities
- Participating in tender submissions
- Managing import and export documentation
- Working to established Quality procedures
- Close cooperation with colleagues in Germany and/or Slovakia
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual with international trade background to join the commercial team with the commitment to further develop our business. A second language would be seen as an advantage.
2. Medical Affairs Officer
The company's global presence and product portfolio has developed significantly over recent years and the Medical Affairs function has now reached a point where further expansion is needed to meet our strategic objectives.
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance professional to join our Medical Affairs team, to support us to maintain and develop current systems, respond effectively to demand and to participate fully in opportunities for future growth.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate would be an experienced pharmaceutical professional with appropriate and relevant Pharmacovigilance experience, a wider Medical Affairs background and would have the ability (if required) to undertake the duties of their colleagues. You will be a key member of the office based team, working alongside colleagues in other territories and third party service providers to deliver a Pharmacovigilance service to all hameln companies. The role will involve, and will therefore require, previous relevant experience of the following:
- Maintaining the PV system and PV Quality Management System
- Understanding the current and developing legislation and applying this to the company PV system and processes
- Communicating on PV issues internally, with business partners and with healthcare professionals
- Writing high quality scientific reports
- Updating product labelling (SmPC, PIL, packaging)
The role will also involve wider aspects of Medical Affairs, including Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs and experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- New product development
- Medicines Information
- Providing support to colleagues in commercial teams
- An NHS background
The role will require the following essential skills:
- Outstanding communication and medical writing skills with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple responsibilities
- Teamwork and proactivity
- Professionalism and integrity
For more information about either opportunity, please send a CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Location - hameln pharmaceuticals ltd are based in modern offices, located on Gloucester Business Park, close to junction 11A of the M5. The location is easily accessible from both Cheltenham and Gloucester and commutable via the A417 and M5 corridor.
* Please be aware that we do not accept unsolicited approaches from recruitment agencies.
* hameln regret that we do not offer short term work placements due to the nature of our business.